Our Comprehensive GUI allows effortless management and visibility
Key Benefits include:
- Multiprotocol, multifunction single-platform solution for all remote alarm monitoring uses.
- Alarm monitoring data collection from a myriad of devices, manufacturers.
- Supports over 25 protocols including ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, and TL1.
- Supports legacy devices and protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- T/Mon GFX graphical user interface to view alarms on layered geographic maps.
- Mobile Web Interface allows viewing, administration and acknowledging alarms from desktop and cellular devices.
- Mediation and forwarding remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Plain English alarm descriptions and specific instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to multiple users connected via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Manage your monitoring with detailed history, trending, and root cause analysis.
Request Information & Pricing
*Please expect a response within 1-2 business days. Call 1-800-693-0351
for immediate assistance.
Download Brochure »
- Full-Capacity Monitoring
- Up to 1,000 TCP/UDP Sockets
- 32 Simultaneous Web Users, 64 Simultaneous TGrafx Users
- 9,999 devices/rtus supoorted
- 999,999 alarm points supported
The Secret to Monitoring Success:
Devices / Points Supported
- Devices/RTUs: 9,999
- Alarm Points: 999,999
- Data Ports: 16
- NIC: Six 10/100/1000Base T
- Inbound: ASCII, Badger, Cordell, DCM, DCP, DCPf, DCPx, E2A, Felix, FX8800, Granger, Larse, Modbus, NEC, NTP, Ping, POP3, Pulsecom, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, Teltrac, TMonNRI, TL1, TRIP
- Outbound: ASCII, DCP, DCPf, DCPx, DCM, E2A, Email, NEC, Pager, Ping, SMTP, SMNP, TABS, TBOS, Teltrac, TMonNRI, TL1, TRIP
- 8.75" H x 17" W x 14" D (6 RU)
- Intel® i7-8700 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo)
- Dual 1TB Enterprise Grade Hard Drives in RAID 1 configruration
- Included (configuration and History)
- Local (Requires Optional Site Dialer)
- WebMonitor 3.0, MobileWeb, WebEdit 1.0
Get a Custom Application Diagram of Your Perfect-Fit Monitoring System
There is no other network on the planet that is exactly like yours. For that reason, you need to build a monitoring system that's the right fit for you.
"Buying more than you need" and "buying less than you need" are real risks. You also have to think about training, tech support, and upgrade availability.
Send me a quick online message about what you're trying to accomplish. I'll work with you to build a custom PDF application diagram that's a perfect fit for your network.
Make an Informed Decision
Your network isn't off-the-shelf.
Your monitoring system shouldn't be, either.
We'll walk you through this with a customized monitoring diagram.
Just tell us what you're trying to accomplish with remote monitoring. Get a Custom Diagram