DPS Telecom News
- Control High-Power Devices (up to 60A) with this Controller Extension Box
- NetGuardian 224A Overview
- The NetGuardian 8A - high analog density on a small RTU
- Protect Your Equipment from Lightning Strikes with the Line Protector 48
- NetGuardian 432 G4 Overview
- NetGuardian M16 G2 Overview
- New T1 RTU - NetGuardian 216T G2
- NetGuardian ENV Product Overview
- New: 100-Amp PDU, Modbus-to-SNMP, Cable-Dryer Monitoring
- New D-Wire Sensors: Vibration, Water and Propane Level
- Remote Monitoring for a TelCo
- Monitoring System for County Police/ Fire Radio Sites
- How to Convert SNMP to Contact Closures (Relay Outputs)
- Unboxing the TempDefender G2 SCADA Remote
- Common Monitoring Applications: SCADA, Building Access, RTUs, and Master Stations
- RTU Unboxing Video: NetGuardian 832A
- How to Set Up Email Alerts on your NetGuardian 832A G5
- Integrating Legacy RTUs into your Network with T/Mon
- Choosing the Right Facilities Management Equipment
- UPS Battery Backup Monitoring - protect against power loss
- How Northwest Communication Cooperative (NCC) Monitors Their Remote Sites
Northwest Communication Cooperative (NCC) was incorporated in 1951 to provide members in northwest North Dakota with a telephone system. Today, NCC strives to be the premier provider of telecommunication services by providing local telephone service,...
- South Central Communications Upgrades to T/Mon to Integrate SNMP and RTU Monitoring
South Central Utah Telephone Association began offering telephone service to the rural areas of Southern Utah in 1953. Over the years, as the telecommunications industry and technology advanced, South Central Communications...
- RT Communications Dramatically Reduces "All Day" Truck Rolls With T/Mon, NetGuardians, And Building Access
RT Communications was created through the vision of Range Telephone Cooperative's Board of Trustees to provide the latest in telecommunications services to the residents of Wyoming. For over 20 years, RT Communication has been offering their customers...
- Southeast Nebraska Communications Replaces DMS 10 Contact Closure Monitoring with T/Mon and NetGuardians
Southeast Nebraska Communications (SNC) is a third-generation, privately owned communications company that has provided local telephone services in Falls City and the surrounding area since 1906. The company offers local voice, long distance, internet...
- Twin Valley Telephone Reduces Outages and Truck Rolls at Dozens of Sites
Twin Valley Telephone is a triple-play provider serving several counties in the Kansas area. The company has brought fiber directly to the homes of their customers. They recently decided to...
- How PTCI Monitors its Cell Sites and COs
Founded in 1954, Panhandle Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (PTCI) provides telephone, broadband, and 4G LTE wireless service across the three counties of the Oklahoma Panhandle. They're currently building out fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) to all of their exchanges. "We ...
- Central Arizona Project protects its 336-mile water distribution system with T/Mon and NetGuardians
Central Arizona Project Central Arizona Project (CAP) is Arizona's single largest resource for renewable water supplies. CAP brings 1.5 million acre-feet of water from the Colorado River to Central and Southern Arizona...
- Big Bend Telephone Uses DPS Telecom Equipment to Reduce Truck Rolls
John Sablatura is a network operations tech for Big Bend Telephone. In the late 1950's, Neville Haynes had a vision of providing communications service to people who lived in the vast, isolated Big Bend Area of Texas. Big Bend Telephone Company was born...
- Interbel Telephone shares rural telco monitoring tips at Remote Expo
DPS Marketing Manager, Andrew Erickson, and Rob Little from Interbel recently spoke at Remote Monitoring and Control expo in Las Vegas, NV. Little spoke of common issues faced by rural telcos, including Interbel. Interbel telephone covers a large rural ar...