Advanced Telemetry RTUs for Small, Medium, and Large Sites
RTU expansion options, multiprotocol support, and extra features to meet any remote network alarm monitoring need
- High-capacity expansion options: modular systems for monitoring up to 5,664 discrete alarm points
- Multiprotocol support: SNMP, DNP3, Modbus, TL1, E2A, TBOS, plus remote site protocol conversion options
- Extra features: LAN, serial, and dial-up connectivity, alternate back-up path reporting, terminal server functionality, stand-alone web browser interface, notifications, and more
Advanced Telemetry RTUs with protocol conversion functions for your network monitoring needs
- Modbus to SNMP
- DNP3 to SNMP
- TABS to TL1
- TABS to SNMP
- ... whatever you need
Advanced telemetry units with more than one purpose
Find an RTU to convert alarms from:
- Battery plants, rectifiers, and generators
- Switches, routers, servers, microwave radios, optical carriers
- Temperature, humidity, and site security sensors
...to SNMP, Modbus, DNP3, ASCII, TL1, E2A, etc.
Advanced Telemetry RTU with more features for advanced remote monitoring
- Terminal server functionality: An RTU with reach-through serial ports gives convenient LAN remote access to control and configure switches, routers, and PBXs.
- Alternate dial-up path reporting: Support for both LAN and dial-up connections gives RTUs an alternate reporting path in case of network failures - or you can gradually migrate your remote site monitoring from dial-up to LAN connection.
- Automatic control echoing: Advanced Telemetry RTUs that can automatically issue control relay commands in response to alarm inputs. Switch on generators, open doors, cycle power, and many other applications.
- Nuisance alarm filtering: Advanced Telemetry RTUs with timed alarm qualifications filter out momentary alarms and oscillating conditions, eliminating tiresome distractions.
View and acknowledge alarms on your RTU... no master needed
- Alarm notifications: Pager, and DTMF alarm notifications direct from your RTUs let field techs respond to alarms in the field, speeding repairs and reducing windshield time. Notification capable RTUs are perfect for after-hours monitoring.
- Web browser interface: Access your Advanced Telemetry RTUs from any computer at any location. You don't need a master to view and acknowledge alarms, and everyone knows how to use a web browser without specialized training.
- E-mail alarm notifications: E-mail alarm notifications direct from your advanced telemetry RTU create an automatic alarm history record, and keep supervisors informed of remote site problems.
Select one of the options below to find the RTU that's exactly right for your network alarm monitoring needs.
Advanced RTUs for small sites
Advanced RTUs for medium sites
Advanced RTUs for large sites