Remotely Monitor Your Greenhouse's Temperature, Humidity, and More.
You don't want to imagine the costs of losing an entire crop to preventable damages. The wasted plants, the lost revenue, and the disgruntled customers taking their business elsewhere. You don't have to constantly be worried about your greenhouse. There are solutions that currently exists to give you the power to never spend another minute worrying.
You want your plants to have the best possible environment for them thrive in. If your watering system fails, you need to know. If the power goes down at your greenhouse, you need to know. Anything that happens at your greenhouse, you are going to need to know. There are tons of parameters that are critical to ensure that your greenhouse is kept as an ideal environment for your plants. That is why it is vital for you to have the best greenhouse monitoring solution, so that you are never left in the dark about your greenhouse.
Get the best greenhouse monitoring system that can protect you from the headaches and frustrations of managing your greenhouse. Your greenhouse needs a powerful system that will monitor all of the essentials: temperature, humidity, power, water levels/flow rate, and motion sensors. Get rid of the stress and take control of your greenhouse. Imagine the comfort of knowing that, if there is ever an emergency in your greenhouse, you will be notified immediately.
Don't let your greenhouse go unmonitored - the right greenhouse monitor protects you from unnecessary risks.
Choose the Best Greenhouse Monitoring System That Fits Your Needs.
Not all greenhouse monitoring systems are created equal. Choosing a system with limited features doesn't guarantee you adequate protection. Here are a couple tips on what doesn't work in an effective greenhouse monitor:
- Cheap plastic housing - You shouldn't put the security of your greenhouse on the weak shoulders of poorly constructed hardware. What's the point of having a monitoring system if it can't endure the rugged environment it is placed in? Use the right material that best perform in the intended environment. Cheap material or materials that are used in the wrong environment can cause more harm then good.
- Basic and limited sensor technology - In order to best plan for emergencies, you will need sensors that will provide detailed alerts. These detailed alerts should provide you with the information you need to tackle any and every possible situations that can occur at your greenhouse. Don't just settle for the bare minimum. By having access to detailed information, you will never be in the dark again.
- Difficult to use - Using a sophisticated monitoring system doesn't have to be needlessly complicated. A monitoring system is supposed to relieve stress, not create more. Having the right monitoring system should give you the power of a sophisticated system, in an easy-to-use and user-friendly package.
- Limited alert system - With a weak alert system, you will always be confused about what to do next. You might not even be immediately notified that an emergency has occurred. The right monitoring system should provide detailed alerts to you immediately. Detailed alerts should also be delivered in atleast two different ways to ensure that you always receive an alert. This will give you a leg up in preventing damage to your plants and your greenhouse.
- Nondescript alarms - When you receive an alert notification, you might get a message similar to "Alarm14". It doesn't really tell you much. What does that alert mean and what is required to fix the problem? You cannot have someone sit at your monitoring terminal to decode every alert that comes in. What you will want is a way to set the alert notification to have a custom message. This message can be set by you to provide the information that you want when you receive an alert. An alert that has a message like "Critical: Low Humidity Level!" provides a lot more detail than just "Alarm14". Without details like that, its hard to fix the problem.
How Can I Get the Best Greenhouse Monitoring System For My Needs?
You're ready to take the next step. Just imagine how easy your job would be if you always knew what was happening at your greenhouse. You would never have to worry about the status of the water system or the temperature inside your greenhouse or if you have any unwanted visitors. You can't wait a minute longer. Leaving your greenhouse exposed opens the door for headaches, headaches you don't want or have time for.
You're a professional, and you know exactly what you need. That is why I recommend taking a look at the NetGuardian 832A remote telemetry unit (RTU). This RTU gives you all of the features you need to fully monitor your greenhouse. The NetGuardian 832A has features like:
- Discrete and analog sensor technology. - Basic discrete sensors can be used to tell you simply if something is "on" or "off" (these sensors are great for detecting if the power is on, for example). The NetGuardian 832A goes above these basic sensors and also supports analog sensor technology. Analog sensors provide you with detailed alerts (for example, the exact temperature as it rises to threatening levels).
- Rugged industrial-grade hardware. - The NetGuardian 832A features a metal powder-coated chassis that can withstand the rugged environments it is used in.
- Versatile alert system. - The NetGuardian 832A doesn't limit your alert system. You should have powerful alert systems capable of alerting you of emergencies whether you're in your office or at home. The NetGuardian 832A comes standard with email and pager alert notification. The NetGuardian 832A also has support for custom voice alerts that can be sent to your cell phone with the Site Dialer.
- Wireless support. - Adding the wireless connection option gives you even more protection for your greenhouse. Using the Wireless SNMPv3 remote gives your NetGuardian 832A a powerful backup system in case your LAN connection goes down - exactly when you'll need your RTU the most.
- User-friendly graphical user interface (GUI). - With the easy-to-use web-based GUI, the NetGuardian 832A is easy to set up with no hassle, extensive training, or confused employees. It is a powerful and sophisticated monitoring interface that requires minimal setup.
- Detailed alarms. - With the NetGuardian 832A G5, you will receive detailed alerts telling you exactly what the problem is. No more guessing or sending a tech hours away to a site just to diagnose the problem. With detailed alarms you will save windshield time and money, as well as protect your mission-critical equipment from irreversible damage.
The NetGuardian 832A gives you powerful options for all of your greenhouse monitoring needs.
DPS Can Provide the Perfect-fit Solution to Your Greenhouse Monitoring Problems.
Don't wait any longer! You cannot afford to leave your greenhouse unmonitored. The experts at DPS Telecom are waiting to help you. They can answer your questions, concerns, or even provide a Return on Investment Analysis (ROI) - so you can see just how much you can save with the right greenhouse monitor. Call now at 1-800-693-0351 or email at