NetGuardian LT: Powerful Monitoring for Smaller Sites
Average user rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars
based on 21
reviews from the install base.
The NetGuardian LT ("Lite") offers a low-cost way of effectively monitoring smaller sites.
This SNMP remote features new voice call-out features in the durable, time-tested NetGuardian design. Available with 2 or 4 alarm inputs, your small sites are effectively monitored. The NetGuardian LT comes with a variety of notification options, from custom voice alerts over the phone, text messages via email, and SNMP traps to your SNMP manager. The NetGuardian LT can dial out up to 8 people per alarm point, or 7 people and 1 SNMP manager. You'll from the field. Use NetGuardian LT's internal and external analog temperature sensors to keep an eye on changing environmental conditions.
The CellVoice 4 offers alarm capabilities similar to the NetGuardian LT with the added ability to send GSM or CDMA cellular voice notifications. For more information about the CellVoice 4, click here
Here's What This Small, Power-Packed RTU Can Do For You
- Supports D-Wire sensor network - daisy chain D-Wire sensors to monitor temperature and humidity
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 8.13 W x 7.13 D
- Cost-effective Design: Perfect for Smaller Sites
- Convenient Latching Terminations - No screwdriver needed
- Easy Alerts via Phone, Text Messaging (via Email), or SNMP - Notify up to 8 people per alarm point
- Dial in to check alarms and operate controls
- 24x7 Email Notifications
- Custom Voice-Out with DTMF Acknowledge
- Up to 4 Discrete Alarms - Monitor a wide variety of digital inputs
- 1 Optional Form C Relay
- 1 Integrated Analog Temperature Sensor for measuring unit environment
- 1 External Analog Temperature (Optional)
- Support for Optional Sensor with 7' lead for monitoring another device's temperature
- Report to Multiple SNMPv1 managers (HP OpenView, T/Mon NOC, etc.)
- Free LIFETIME firmware upgrades
- 30-Day No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
- RoHS Compliant (5/6)
- Wall or Rack-Mountable
Find temperature, humidity, and many other
discrete sensors for your DPS RTUs.
Monitor your NetGuardian LT's discrete alarms from any web browser. Wherever you are, so long as you have network access to the LT, you can check to make sure that everything is running smoothly at your site.
The NetGuardian LT's web interface allows you to monitor your analogs and set controls from any computer with internet access, so you can always keep an eye on your site.
Configure your alarms, analogs, and controls from the comfort of your office chair. Now you don't have to travel to your site to change a minor setting.
Set your call list from anywhere, so you can be sure that if something goes wrong, the right people hear about it.