The T/Mon LNX helps you reduce costs and gives you visibility of all your remote sites. It allows you to monitor a variety of equipment at multiple sites. This full capacity master station is able to monitor, mediate, and forward alarm data in over 25 standard and proprietary protocols, including existing legacy equipment.
Key Benefits include:
- The TMon is a multiprotocol, multifunction single-platform solution for all remote alarm monitoring uses.
- Alarm monitoring data collection from a myriad of devices, manufacturers.
- Supports over 25 protocols including ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, and TL1.
- To continue using functioning legacy gear in the era of modern protocols, you need a modern master that remains compatible with older protocols as well.
- T/Mon supports legacy devices and protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- T/Mon GFX graphical user interface shows all alarms on layered geographic maps in real-time.
- Mobile Web Interface allows viewing, administration, and acknowledging alarms from desktop and cellular devices.
- Mediation and forwarding remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Plain English alarm descriptions and specific instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to active alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to multiple users connected via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Every network has different needs. You might have a 24/7 NOC center, but you might also be a smaller company with just a few technicians. T/Mon allows you to choose on-screen display, email alerts, and/or phone alerts when new alarms come in. You can also allow alarm type and severity to determine the notification type (more important alarms demand a more disruptive alert).
- Manage your monitoring with detailed history, trending, and root cause analysis.
- T/Mon offers you flexible capacity. You shouldn't pay for what you won't use. Whether you're a small rural telco or a massive multinational corporation, you can choose a T/Mon platform that's scaled for your needs. You can also choose software modules based on the protocols you use in your network.