You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free Monitoring Fundamentals Tutorial.
An introduction to Monitoring Fundamentals strictly from the perspective of telecom network alarm management.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today
"It's just a fantastic product. The NetGuardian does what it says it can do, and actually a lot more." -Mark Renne, Program Manager
The NetGuardian 832A does as much as an RTU can ... and then it does a whole lot more.
The NetGuardian's primary function is to mediate contact closures and analog voltages to SNMP traps - but it also serves as a reach-through terminal server, a self-contained all-in-one alarm monitoring system, a 24/7 email and paging system. - and then there's still more functionality ...
• Mediate 32 discrete inputs, 32 ping alarms, and 8 analog alarms to SNMP traps.
• Report alarms to multiple SNMP managers or T/Mon NOC
• Supports LAN or dial-up transport - immediately implement SNMP monitoring without LAN or use dial-up as a backup path in case of LAN failure.
• Monitor legacy telephony gear, battery plants, generators, security locks, temperature sensors, and all your other remote site equipment.
• Expand your monitoring capacity up to 176 discrete inputs with the NetGuardian Expansion Unit.
• 4-threshold analog monitoring (Major Over, Minor Over, Minor Under and Major Under).
• Control site equipment with 8 control relays.
• Control switches, routers, PBXs and other telecom gear through the NetGuardian's 8 terminal server reach-through ports.
• Integrated Web Browser interface for stand-alone alarm monitoring.
• Email and pager alerts for 24/7 alarm monitoring without a master.
• Live streaming video surveillance of remote sites with the NetGuardian SiteCAM.
• Included Windows configuration utility.
• Free lifetime firmware upgrades.