Anyone who's attended a DPS Factory Training Event will tell you it's not like any other training course. Here's the difference:
• Personal instruction in small classes: Classes are capped at nine people, so your instructor can focus on you. If you want to spend more time on a topic, your instructor or a DPS engineer will be happy to meet with you in a one-on-one breakout session.
• Learn from engineers with real-world experience: Your DPS instructors are skilled engineers who have worked on DPS product design and field implementations. They know your equipment and how you use it.
• Work hands-on with real-world equipment: At a DPS Factory Training Event, you'll work directly with the equipment - and you'll get the unique know-how that only comes with personal experience.
• Complete access to DPS Telecom: You'll talk to the engineers who design DPS equipment, tour the factory where it's built, and see the latest DPS products. If you've got a suggestion on how we can improve our products or services, we'll listen to you - and act to meet your needs.
• Friendly, welcoming atmosphere: The entire DPS staff will make you feel welcome. Hosted lunches and dinners will give you a chance to casually unwind with your classmates. You'll be able to share telemetry tips and experiences, and you'll get to know people you can relate to. Come to Fresno a day or two early and you can explore the splendors of nearby Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks
• Free tuition: If you're a qualified telecom professional, there's no charge to attend a DPS Telecom Factory Training Event - that's a $475 value. Call 1-800-693-0351 or go to www./dpstelecom/com/training and secure your place today - classes are small and they fill up quickly.
You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free Monitoring Fundamentals Tutorial.
An introduction to Monitoring Fundamentals strictly from the perspective of telecom network alarm management.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today