Extract ASCII Log Data In Real Time For Detailed Telco Alarms
This network alarm master will automatically parse and extract ASCII log text to create highly descriptive real-time alarm notifications.
You can monitor your telco switches, routers, PBXs and other equipment directly from the log printer port. The ASCII logs of your equipment contain highly detailed information that can:
- Provide better alarm visibility than summary major-minor alarms.
- Diagnose switch and router problems down to the exact card that's failed.
- Get all the information you need to make correct dispatch decision.
- Eliminate expensive after-hours truck rolls for minor problems.
- Ensure you send the tech with the right tools, training and supplies on the first truck roll.
Select an option below to learn more about how you can extract ASCII log alarms:
|Get information about ASCII log extract solutions.||Schedule a live Web demo of ASCII log extract solutions.||Learn how ASCII log extract monitoring works.|
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System will:
- Extract ASCII log data from switches, routers, PBXs and any other ASCII equipment.
- Automatically parse ASCII log text to extract relevant alarm messages.
- Filter irrelevant data and nuisance alarms.
- Send pager and email notifications of ASCII log extract alarms.
With TMon, you can extract ASCII log alarms easily and effectively
- TMon's auto-databasing ASCII software eliminates complex ASCII configuration.
- Automatic ASCII parsing extracts ASCII log data in real time.
- You don't have to learn cryptic command strings to extract ASCII log data TMon automatically notifies you when ASCII alarms occur.
- Every ASCII alarm produces a detailed alarm description of what the problem is, where it's located, its severity level even instructions for correcting the alarm.
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System offers a unique solution to extract ASCII log text and monitor ASCII alarms on the same platform with contact closures, analogs, SNMP, TL1, and over 30 other protocols.