Here's Your ASCII Alarm Monitoring Solution
This alarm master automatically parses ASCII alarm messages in real-time to create detailed text notifications for your NOC, pager, or email in box
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System
- Monitors ASCII alarm input from switches, routers, PBXs and any other ASCII equipment.
- Automatically parses ASCII text to extract relevant alarm messages.
- Filters out irrelevant data and nuisance alarms.
- Sends pager and email notification of ASCII alarms.
Select an option below to find your ASCII alarm monitoring solution
What ASCII alarm monitoring can do for you
- More detailed alarm visibility than summary major-minor alarms
- Diagnose switch and router problems down to the exact card that's failed.
- Get all the information you need to make correct dispatch decision.
- Don't send technicians on expensive after-hours truck rolls for minor problems.
- Send the tech with the right tools, training and supplies on the first truck roll.
TMon makes ASCII alarm monitoring effective and easy to use.
- TMon's auto-databasing ASCII software eliminates complex ASCII configuration.
- Automatic ASCII parsing delivers ASCII alarm notifications in real time.
- You don't have to learn cryptic command strings to extract ASCII alarm data TMon automatically notifies you when ASCII alarms occur.
- Every ASCII alarm produces a detailed alarm description of what the problem is, where it's located, its severity level even instructions for correcting the alarm.
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System is a unique solution that integrates ASCII alarm monitoring on the same platform with contact closures, analogs, SNMP, TL1, and over 30 other protocols.
Select an option below to get more information about ASCII alarm monitoring with TMon: