RTUs For SNMP, TL1, E2A And TBOS
Find the right RTU for monitoring with SNMP, TL1, E2A, TABS, TBOS and other protocols. Plus, protocol mediation solutions.
- SNMP RTU: Select an SNMP RTU like the NetGuardian 832A (32 discrete alarms - expandable to 176 discrete inputs - 32 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms, 8 controls, 8 serial terminal server ports).
- TL1 RTU: Select TL1 RTUs like the RAB 176 (176 discrete alarms, 4 controls, standard wire-wrap terminations, also available for TBOS or SNMP).
- E2A / TBOS RTU: Select an E2A / TBOS RTU like the KDA 864 (64 discrete alarms - expandable to 256 discrete inputs - 8 controls, plus options for 8-16 analog alarms and 3 ASCII craft ports, also available for SNMP).
RTUs for any site, plus extra features to meet any remote network alarm monitoring need.
- Multiprotocol support: SNMP, TL1, E2A, TBOS, plus remote site protocol mediation options.
- RTUs for small, medium and large sites: RTUs for monitoring between 16 to 5,664 discrete alarm points.
- Extra features: LAN, serial or dial-up, alternate back-up path reporting, terminal server functionality, stand-alone Web browser access, built-in paging, and more.
SNMP, TL1, E2A, and TBOS RTUs.
Find an RTU to mediate alarms from:
- Battery plants, rectifiers, and generators.
- Switches, routers, servers, microwave radios, optical carriers.
- Temp, humidity, and site security sensors.
And send to SNMP, TL1, E2A, and TBOS
Plus RTUs with protocol mediation functions :
Remote Alarm Block.
- TBOS to SNMP.
- TABS to SNMP.
- TBOS to TL1.
- TABS to TL1.
Advanced RTU features.
- Alternate dial-up path reporting: Support for both LAN and dial-up gives RTUs an alternate reporting path in case of network down time - or you can migrate your remote site monitoring from dial-up to LAN connection.
- Automatic control echoing: RTUs that can issue control relay commands in response to alarm inputs. Switch on generators, open doors, cycle power, and many other applications.
- Nuisance alarm filtering: RTUs with timed alarm qualifications sort out momentary alarms and conditions, getting rid of distractions.
- Terminal server functionality: An RTU with reach-through serial ports gives convenient LAN remote access to control and configure switches, routers, and PBXs.
View and acknowledge alarms on your RTU, no master needed.
- Pager alarm notifications: Pager alarm alerts direct from your RTU let field techs respond to alarms in the field, speeding repairs and reducing windshield time. Pager-capable RTUs are perfect for after-hours monitoring.
- E-mail alarm notifications: E-mail alarm alerts direct from your remote telemetry unit create an automatic alarm log record, and keep supervisors informed of remote site problems.
- Web browser interface: Access your RTU from any computer at any location. You don't need a master to view and acknowledge alarms, and everyone knows how to use a web browser without specialized training.