You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free SNMP White Paper. Featuring SNMP Expert Marshall DenHartog.
This guidebook has been created to give you the information you need to successfully implement SNMP-based alarm monitoring in your network.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today
DPS Telecom Factory Training is the fast way to learn everything you need to know about your T/Mon system and DPS remotes. If you work with DPS equipment, or train or manage those who do, you need DPS training.
This in-depth course will make you an expert T/Mon user in just four days, saving you weeks of trying to teach yourself with a manual. Plus you'll learn advanced T/Mon techniques - tips and tricks that will save you hours of work and make your monitoring much more effective.
"This training is worth a lot more because it's taught by the people who actually work with the system, not some corporate trainer."
-Larry Hamilton, U.S. Telepacific
Anyone who's attended a DPS Factory Training Event will tell you it's not like any other training course. Here's the difference:
• Personal instruction in small classes: Classes are capped at nine people, so your instructor can focus on you. If you want to spend more time on a topic, your instructor or a DPS engineer will be happy to meet with you in a one-on-one breakout session.
• Learn from engineers with real-world experience: Your DPS instructors are skilled engineers who have worked on DPS product design and field implementations. They know your equipment and how you use it.
• Work hands-on with real-world equipment: At a DPS Factory Training Event, you'll work directly with the equipment - and you'll get the unique know-how that only comes with personal experience.
• Complete access to DPS Telecom: You'll talk to the engineers who designed your equipment, tour the factory where it's built, and see the latest DPS products. If you've got a suggestion on how we can improve our products or services, we'll listen to you - and act to meet your needs.
• Friendly, welcoming atmosphere: The entire DPS staff will make you feel welcome. Hosted lunches and dinners will give you a chance to casually unwind with your classmates. You'll be able to share telemetry tips and experiences, and you'll get to know people you can relate to. Come to Fresno a day or two early and you can explore the splendors of nearby Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks