The Modbus Proxy unit allows you to keep track of up to fifty devices without creating holes in your firewall.
- No need to compromise your firewall
- Supports up to 50 Modbus devices
- Route multiple Modbus communications
- Built-in web interface to monitor from any PC on the network
Get a Quote
Our products are custom built-to-order with a lead time of only 14 days.
Enjoy bulk discounts on orders with 10 or more items, backed by our 30-day money back guarantee.Contact Sales
Have you ever needed to monitor multiple Modbus devices through your firewall? With the Modbus Proxy, you can. The Modbus Proxy unit provides communication to multiple Modbus devices behind a firewall. Simply install this unit and configure your settings on one easy-to-use web interface.
With the built-in web interface, you'll be able to log on to the Modbus Proxy from anywhere on the network to edit your proxy settings. Need to add another device? Want to check which port you're connecting to? Handle all of this - right from your network PC.
Other benefits of the Modbus Proxy device include:
- Plug 'n' Play design - start monitoring in minutes
- Connects into your existing network
- Telco-grade casing for enhanced durability
- Small form-factor saves on valuable rack space
- Height: 1.72"
- Width: 11.5"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Craft port: 1 serial port
- Local connections: 50
- NIC: 10/100BaseT
- Power Supply: +12/+24
- Rack Ears: 19-inch
- Web Browser Interface
- Humidity: 0-95% NC
- Temperature: 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- Mounting: Wall mount
- Power Supply: -48Vdc
Explore different capacities
|Product Name||NetGuardian 420||NetGuardian 240T||Modbus Proxy||NetGuardian 864A G5||NetGuardian 480 G4|
|Comparison||Roughly half the capacity.||Adds T1 transport.||-||Double capacity in same 1RU||Massive discrete capacity.|