NetGuardian 832A G4
With the NetGuardian's analog alarm capabilities you will be able to accurately monitor your site's environmental alarms including temperature.
Get immediate notification when temperatures reach user defined thresholds. Then use the NetGuardian's Web Browser interface to log into the unit and inspect the live temperature values at your site.
With the NetGuardian you can:
- Provides power to your external +12V analog temperature sensors from a -48V source
- Get detailed temperature readings around the unit using the built in temperature sensor
- Monitor analog value escalation, allowing you to monitor value increases over time
- 4 user defined analog threshold values
- Ability to inspect live analog data at your remote sites
- Analog values can be displayed on the units LCD screen
- Report temperature values in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Monitor your remote site from anywhere using the NetGuardian's built-in Web Browser Interface.
- Automatically send pager and email alarm notifications 24/7
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units
- Connect multiple concurrent users via Telnet over LAN to telecom switches, servers, radios, PBXs and other equipment
- Monitor discrete and analog alarms
- Operate control relays
- Ping IP network devices and verify that they're online and operating
- Report alarms to multiple SNMP managers or the T/Mon NOC Alarm Monitoring System
- Report alarms via LAN or dial-up connection