Are you monitoring your small sites? Do you think you can't afford to? The light-capacity LAN-based NetGuardian 216 for SNMP, TL1, and DCP makes it possible to install network monitoring anywhere in your network, without spending a fortune on excess alarm capacity.
• Right-size capacity for small sites: 16 discrete alarms, 2 analog alarms, 2 controls and 1 terminal server port .
• Reports alarms over SNMP, TL1 or to T/Mon NOC.
• Reports to up to 2 SNMP managers - great for reporting alarms to different departments
• 4-threshold analog monitoring (Major Over, Minor Over, Minor Under and Major Under).
• Terminal server port for LAN access to switches, routers, PBXs and other serial-interface devices.
• Optional dual -48 VDC or 110 VAC power input.
• 2 small-footprint form factors for rack or wall mounting.
• Included Windows configuration utility for easy, quick turnup.
• Free lifetime firmware upgrades
The NetGuardian 216 wall mount unit offers same 16 alarms, 2 analogs, and 2 controls as the rack mount unit in a vertical 6"H x 8"W x 1.75"D case, saving valuable rack space for your other network equipment.
You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free Monitoring Fundamentals Tutorial.
An introduction to Monitoring Fundamentals strictly from the perspective of telecom network alarm management.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today