Guaranteed E2A Monitoring Solutions
E2A solutions that are guaranteed to work for your alarm monitoring application ... or your money back
- E2A remote: KDA 864 (64 discrete alarms - expandable to 256 discrete inputs - 8 controls, plus options for 8-16 analog alarms, 4-8 TBOS ports, and 3 ASCII craft ports.
- E2A master / mediator: The TMon / IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System monitors alarms from E2A devices or mediates alarms from over 25 protocols to E2A - plus more advanced features like after-hours notification, nuisance alarm filtering, Web Browser interface and more.
There's no risk ... all DPS Telecom solutions are backed by a money-back, no-risk guarantee
Select an option below to find your E2A remote monitoring solution ...
KDA 864-E2 mediates common alarms to E2A
- Battery plants, rectifiers, and generators
- Switches, routers, servers, microwave radios, optical carriers
- Temperature, humidity, and site security sensors
Advanced KDA-E2 features
- Alternate dial-up path reporting: Support for LAN, serial, and dial-up connections gives RTUs an alternate reporting path in case of network failures.
- Expansion options: add extra units for greater alarm capacity, or modules for analog alarms, TBOS ports, or ASCII craft ports.
TMon / IAM E2A monitoring and protocol mediation
The TMon / IAM Remote Alarm Monitoring System ...
- Monitors alarms from E2A devices
- Mediates over 25 standard, proprietary, and legacy protocols to E2A, including TL1, SNMP, and TABS
- Displays alarm notifications in plain English, with specific instructions for correcting alarms.
- Web browser interface for easy access to alarm information from any computer
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
Guaranteed, risk-free E2A solutions
DPS Telecom E2A monitoring solutions are:
- Designed and built by network alarm monitoring experts
- Guaranteed to work for you
- Backed by a no-risk, money-back guarantee.
DPS Telecom remote monitoring solutions have proved themselves in thousands of successful implementations. When major long-distance carriers, RBOCs, ILECs/CLECs, and Fortune 500 companies need remote monitoring solutions, they turn to DPS Telecom.
"Every E2A monitoring solution I make is backed by my no-risk, money-back guarantee. If you buy my equipment and you're not satisfied for any reason during the first 30 days, simply return it for a full refund. If my product doesn't solve your problem, I don't want you to have it."
- Bob Berry, CEO, DPS Telecom
Select one of the options below to find your E2A monitoring solution ...