Stop Missing Critical Alarms Caused By Isolated Remote Alarm Monitoring Systems
Collect every alarm from every site on one screen - Integrate your isolated remote alarm monitoring systems
With an integrated remote alarm monitoring system, if there's a problem you'll know it.
- Every alarm notification is displayed in the same easy to read plain english format, regardless of input.
- Your staff will immediately know what to do in case of an alarm.
- Monitor all your sites after-hours and page your on-call techs for any alarm from any site.
- Integrate existing systems without forklift swapouts. A multiprotocol remote alarm monitoring system can support your existing equipment, so you don't have to replace it.
If you can't monitor your whole network on one screen, you will miss a critical alarm - and a problem that could have been easily corrected will cause a service outage.
Learn how to integrate your remote alarm monitoring on one screen, just select an option below...
One missed alarm can cost thousands of dollars in equipment damage, lost revenue, and lost reputation.
- Equipment damage: Low voltage shutdowns, thermal shutdowns, and other problems that go undetected can cause expensive equipment damage.
- Service outages: Without reliable visibility of battery levels, temperature, and equipment, it's only a matter of time before you have a site failure - possibly interrupting customer service.
- Embarrassing PR: Your company's greatest asset is its reputation for reliability. One major service outage -especially a preventable outage -can destroy that reputation overnight.
Can you afford to miss even one critical alarm?
Integrate on one multiprotocol remote alarm monitoring platform
What will integrated remote alarm monitoring do for you?
- Track every alarm from every site on the same screen: If there's a problem at any of your sites, you'll know it. And if the screen's completely green, you know for certain that you don't have any hidden problems.
- One consistent interface: Every alarm notification is in the same format, so you can define and enforce standard alarm handling procedures. Your staff will immediately know what to do in case of an alarm.
- After-hours monitoring for all your sites: You can page your on-call techs for any alarm from any site. You don't have to worry that serious problems are piling up behind your back.
- Integrate existing systems without forklift swapouts: A multiprotocol network alarm monitoring system can support your existing equipment, so you don't have to replace it.
Risk-Free Network Alarm Monitoring Integration
Bob Berry, President and CEO
"Every remote alarm monitoring system I make is backed by my no-risk, money-back guarantee. If you buy my equipment and you're not satisfied for any reason during the first 30 days, simply return it for a full refund. If my product doesn't solve your problem, I don't want you to have it."
You might be hesitant about upgrading your remote alarm monitoring. Changing complex systems is hard … there's always last-minute complications … and how do you get the budget for secondary equipment?
Secure a long-term solution for your remote alarm monitoring problems, a solution that is:
- Designed and built by network alarm monitoring experts
- Guaranteed to work for you
- Backed by a no-risk, money-back guarantee
Learn more about remote alarm monitoring integration, select an option below...