Mine Your Alarm History To Identify Recurring Network Problems
Examining your alarm history over time will help you pinpoint conditions that you've never seen before
Alarm history data contains a wealth of information about what's going on in your network. Analysis of your alarm data can tell you where, when, and under what conditions network problems usually occur, identify network usage trends, and help you anticipate and prevent future network problems.
Find a remote network alarm monitoring solution that will let you prevent future network problems
The T/Mon alarm monitoring system can record events in an alarm history log. History logs can include alarms, control operations, alarm acknowledgments, internal alarms, power failures, and user activity.
T/Mon allows you to:
- Generate alarm trend reports and see recurring problems
- History reports can be generated for points, sites and alarm categories
- Sort and correlate history data for specific alarm history presentations
- Mine historical data to get new alarm monitoring insights
- Justify equipment replacement and ensure preventative maintenance actions are taken with alarm history forecast reports
- Export network alarm history in a variety of formats
- Import alarm data into your database of choice or spreadsheet for further analysis
Network alarm history log and analysis is one of the most powerful tools a network manager can have
Analyzing history reports give you the means of tracking trends and identifying problem areas in your network. This data can also help you plan maintenance schedules and equipment replacement.