ASCII Alarm Management Solution for the Real World
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Management System is the proven solution for extracting detailed alarm notifications from raw ASCII text in real time.
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Management System
- Parses ASCII input from switches, routers, PBXs and any other ASCII equipment.
- Automatically extracts relevant alarm messages from ASCII text.
- Filters out irrelevant data and nuisance alarms.
- Provides immediate notification of ASCII alarms via pager and email.
Select from the following options to find your ASCII alarm management solution.
Why TMon is the right solution for ASCII alarm management
- No complex ASCII configuration - TMon's auto-databasing software automatically parses ASCII input.
- ASCII alarm notifications in real time - not on a paper log printout.
- No cryptic command strings to extract alarm data.
- Instant notification of ASCII alarms to your pager or email in box.
- Detailed alarm description of what the problem is, where it's located, its severity level even instructions for correcting the alarm.
Benefits of ASCII alarm management
- More descriptive alarm notifications than summary major-minor alarms
- Diagnose switch and router problems at the card level.
- Make dispatch decisions with full information.
- Eliminate expensive after-hours truck rolls for minor problems.
- Ensure that every dispatch has a tech with the right tools, training and supplies on the first truck roll.
The TMon/IAM Remote Alarm Management System is a unique integrated system for monitoring all your network alarms, regardless of manufacturer or protocol. Combine ASCII alarm management with discretes, analogs, SNMP, TL1 and over 30 other protocols.
Select an option below to get more information about ASCII alarm management with TMon: