You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free SNMP White Paper. Featuring SNMP Expert Marshall DenHartog.
This guidebook has been created to give you the information you need to successfully implement SNMP-based alarm monitoring in your network.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today
See T/Mon's latest model: T/Mon LNX
How many different kinds of devices to you monitor? How many different screens do you have to watch? If you're tired of the confusion and clutter of multiple alarm consoles, you need T/Mon NOC.
T/Mon NOC is uniquely designed to monitor all your equipment, no matter what protocol, no matter what manufacturer. T/Mon shows your whole network on one screen, so problems can't hide.
With T/Mon NOC you can:
• Monitor alarms in 25 protocols, including: ASCII, Badger, Cordell, DCM, DCP, DCPf, DCPx, DCM, E2A, Larse, Modbus, NEC, Pulsecom, SNMP, TABS, TBOS and TL1.
• Display your entire network on one screen and know the status of your network with 100% certainty.
• Mediate alarm data to different protocols.
• Forward alarm data to other masters.
• Send pager and email alarm notifications to multiple users automatically.
• Connect multiple Remote Access users simultaneously via LAN, dial-up or serial port.
• Control remote site equipment manually or automatically in response to alarm inputs.
• Administer a centralized configuration database for your whole network.
• Maintain alarm history logs and create reports of alarm events.
"I was looking for a way to integrate our local ILEC region into HP OpenView without a major network change. T/Mon's SNMP responder was the answer."
-Todd Matherne, NCC System Admin
Because of its multiprotocol capability, T/Mon NOC is the perfect system to:
• Integrate diverse equipment to your SNMP or TL1 manager.
• Save your older equipment instead of replacing it - at huge cost savings to you.
• Manage large, complex networks from one T/Mon station, dramatically reducing staff and training costs
• Never miss an alarm - if there's a problem anywhere in your network, T/Mon will see it. And T/Mon's advanced notification features will make sure you know about it.
More T/Mon advantages:
• Easy-to-maintain system, so any company can monitor in-house.
• T/Mon's ASCII Alarm Processor extracts detailed information from switches, routers, SONET gear,, email, Web and FTP servers - and just about any other network device
• Monitor 24/7/365 - even when no one's in the office. Companies around the world safely rely on T/Mon's pager and email notification for after-hours monitoring. It's a 24/7 NOC without the hassle or expense.