Smart Fuse Panel AB6
The Smart Fuse Panel (Remote Power AB6 Switch) includes 12 fuses, 2 circuit breakers, and a LAN port.
If you've ever had to jump in your truck and drive hours to a site to reboot jammed equipment, you know just how useful a remote power switch can be. You also need the ability to deactivate your equipment remotely in the event of an emergency. Remote shut-down capabilities give you greater control and management for your entire network in times of emergency.
That's exactly why the new Smart Fuse Panel ("Remote Power Switch AB6") was designed. It combines the functionality of a traditional fuse alarm distribution panel, a power distribution unit (that can control power outputs to cycle your equipment), and an optional integrated RTU that gives you additional environmental monitoring - all in a single box. At just 1RU in size, it's the physical-size match of the most common fuse panels. What You Get With the Smart Fuse Panel.
- New! Alarming Option for the Smart Fuse Panel AB6.
- New! D-Wire Option.
- Power distribution panel that allows you to switch on/off and reboot equipment, right from your desk chair.
- Redundant -48vdc power inputs (-35 to -56 vdc)
- Each of the 2 inputs services 6 outputs (ideal for connecting devices with two redundant power supplies).
- Optional integrated RTU that allows you to monitor temperature, humidity, water, air flow, motion, etc.
- A&B source feed voltage monitoring.
- Sequenced power-on to reduce power-on surges.
- Convenient front-panel fuses, and dual input breakers.
- LEDs indicate when power off/fuse blown.
- Unique SNMP traps sent when power relay activated/deactivated, individual fuse blown, or input power lost.
- Secure web browsing (via SSL encryption) for security-conscious organizations.
Deploy the Smart Fuse Panel at critical locations to switch on, switch off, and reboot equipment from your desk.
|Full Specifications |
|Power Inputs ||-48 VDC (studded terminal blocks), 40 Amps per feed |
|Current Draw: ||350mA |
|Power Outputs: ||-48 VDC |
10 amps per feed (12 outputs total)
40 Amps per set
|Interfaces: ||1 DB9 RS232 Craft Port |
1 RJ45 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port
|Spare Fuses: ||2 |
|Dimensions ||1.75"H x 17"W x 8.5"D |
|Weight: ||5 lbs. |
|Mounting: ||19" or 23" rack mountable; 1 RU |
|Visual Interface: ||19 bicolor LEDs (front-side) |
3 unicolor LEDs
|Operating Temperature: ||32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 degrees C) |
|Operating Humidity: ||0%-95% noncondensing |
|RoHS 5 Approved ||Yes |
|Optional Alarm Capacities |
|Discrete alarms: ||16 |
|Analogs: ||4 |
|Controls: ||2 |
|Internal Temp Sensor: ||1 |
Ordering Option #1: Standard Smart Fuse Panel AB6.
The standard Smart Fuse Panel AB6 Option combines the functionality of a traditional fuse alarm distribution panel and a power distribution unit (PDU) into one convenient box.
Ordering Option #2: Smart Fuse Panel AB6 with Integrated Monitoring/RTU functionality.
The Optional Alarming Smart Fuse Panel AB6 provides all the functionality of the standard Smart Fuse Panel AB6 with an integrated RTU that gives you additional environmental monitoring.
The Alarming Options features:
- Discrete alarm inputs: 16.
- Control Relay Outputs: 2.
- Analog inputs: 4.
- Either + or - VDC environments.
Ordering Option #3: With D-Wire Option.
The Smart Fuse Panel AB6 will give you the functionality to remotely turn your equipments on and off. It can be connected to your servers to give you that type of control. With the Smart Fuse Panel AB6 connected to your servers. You will be able to remotely control power outputs for that server.
To receive a price quote or ROI analysis...