"PDU + RTU Combo Unit: Give Me Your Feedback..."
How many times have you had to drive to a site just to power-cycle or reboot equipment that has stopped responding? It just isn't economical to drive to a site for such a small task. Think of the wasted time and money behind the wheel - just to flip a switch once you get there.
With 8 DC power ports that you can remotely toggle via IP, this PDU (Power Distribution Unit) & RTU combo device can eliminate hours of wasted travel time - and prevent unnecessary downtime. Plus, the built-in 16-point RTU provides monitoring capability in the same 1-rack-unit chassis.
DPS Engineering Director Mark Carberry with a back panel view of the Remote Power Controller 100 (DC version, AC version is also available)
The back-panel connectors you see above are highly customizable. Just use the form below to discuss your specific connector needs with me.
Here's What This Power Controller Can Do For You:
- Switch on/off and reboot equipment, right from your desk chair
- Drastically cuts down on expensive truck rolls - Quickly pays for itself
- Full-RTU functionality: 16 discretes, 2 analogs, 2 controls
- SNMP-compatible - Send SNMP traps and/or receive email notifications
- Available in single or dual-redundant A-B power inputs
- Easily daisy-chain multiple power switches
- Enable/disable remote access to the unit for on-site troubleshooting
- Secure web browsing (via SSL encryption) for security-conscious organizations
- Built-in temperature monitoring to track changing environmental conditions
- Monitors current draw - See which devices are consuming the most power
- RoHS 5/6 compliant
So what do you think? Give me your feedback (or request pricing information) using the form below:
Mark, this is what I think about this PDU + RTU product:
* = required field.
To receive a price quote or ROI analysis...