Monitoring Environmentals In Multiple Rooms With A TempDefender And D-Wire Sensor Network
We have prepared this proposal for monitoring multiple alarms several rooms by using the TempDefender and D-Wire Sensors.
Video: TempDefender G2 Hardware
This proposal will help us start a discussion about your project. We look forward to making the proposal more accurate based on your needs. By deploying this device, you will immediately gain the benefit of:
- The TempDefender supports daisy-chained nodes that will each handle the temperature, floor water, and AC-power-out sensors you need. Each node is connected and powered via a simple RJ12 cable. This will be a very clean install. Run up to 16 sensors at a maximum of 600 feet!
- The TempDefender will send email to your wireless provider that will be automatically converted to a text message. Multiple users can be notified simultaneously if needed.
- The TempDefender and all external sensors (floor water and AC-power-out) can be powered with simple 110 VAC wall transformers. Each pair of sensors can be tied to the same transformer, reducing your cost.
Benefits of the TempDefender:
- Plug n Play design - Start monitoring in minutes
- 8 discrete alarm points
- SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
- Receive 24/7 email notifications when environmentals cross your thresholds
- 8 analog channels
- 32 D-Wire sensors
- 32 ping targets
- Telco-grade casing for enhanced durability
- Built-in web interface to monitor from any PC on the network
- Log sensor data with graphing for trend analysis
- Monitor environmentals and security conditions in your server room or data center
- Spring clamp connectors for easy alarm termination
- 7x24 technical support
- 30 day money back guarantee