Dimensions: 10.5" (6 RU) H x 17" W x 14" D
Mounting: 19" or 23" rack
Power Input: Dual -48 VDC or 110 VAC (depending on ordering options)
Fuse: Two 2-Amp GMT fuses
Operating Temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 36° C)
Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
Modem: 56K baud internal modem (for dial-up console access)
LAN Interface: 10/100 BaseT
Polling Ports: 24 user-selectable ports
Polling Interfaces: RS-232, RS422/485, 202 modem, 33.6K modem, FSK modem, PSK modem
T/Access COM Port: 1
Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4
Hard Drive: 40GB (7200 RPM)
Slots: 6 PCI, 1 AGP
Fans: 2 internal
Removable Storage: 1.44 floppy disk drive, CD drive
Visual Display: Front-panel LCD, sVGA monitor connection available
Unit Controls: 4 LCD menu control buttons
Hardware Warranty: 2 years
• SNMP Trap Processor: Receive traps from SNMP devices and use all of T/Mon's powerful alarm processing features to sort, filter, page and forward alarms.
• SNMP Agent: Forward all or a selected set of T/Mon alarms to up to 8 SNMP managers. Send traps to MOM systems and redundant masters, forward filtered specific traps to separate managers.
• ASCII Alarm Processor: Extract detailed information from any device that exports ASCII text: channel banks, PBXs, SONET equipment, digital switches, logging devices, servers and more
• TL1 Responder: Convert all or a selected range of your T/Mon alarms to TL1 autonomous messages and forward to your TL1 manager.
• Modbus Interrogator: Monitor Modbus-protocol industrial sensors from T/Mon NOC. Supports discretes, analogs, controls and remote provisioning of Modbus remotes and sensors.
• Larse Interrogator: Monitor Larse™ and Badger™ 1200 and 1400 series remotes. Supports discretes, analogs and controls; includes predefined alarm descriptions for fast and easy databasing.
• Badger Interrogator: Monitor Badger™ 400 series and Badger/CentraLine™ 475 remotes. Supports discretes, analogs and controls; includes predefined alarm descriptions for fast and easy databasing.
• NEC 21SV Interrogator: Monitor NEC™ 21SV remotes directly with T/Mon; eliminate NEC hard masters.
You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Download our free Monitoring Fundamentals Tutorial.
An introduction to Monitoring Fundamentals strictly from the perspective of telecom network alarm management.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today