Want to Replace Your Badger Telecom Alarm System?
If you want to replace your Badger telecom alarm system, but you can't afford a forklift swapout of your Badger remotes, here is the solution you've been looking for ...
It's time to replace your current Badger telecom alarm system with something else, but you don't want a forklift swapout of all your Badger remotes.
You can't afford the equipment and installation manpower costs of replacing all your Badger remotes at all your remote sites.
Badger compatibility means you don't have to replace your remotes all at once - you can replace just your Badger telecom alarm master and get all the advantages of a modern, advanced system at a fraction of the cost.
Select an option below to find Badger telecom alarm system replacement solutions ...
This is the only Badger telecom alarm system replacement solution that is guaranteed to work for you and backed by a no-risk, money back guarantee
"Every remote network alarm monitoring system I make is backed by my no-risk, money-back guarantee. If you buy my equipment and you're not satisfied for any reason during the first 30 days, simply return it for a full refund. If my product doesn't solve your problem, I don't want you to have it."
- Bob Berry, CEO, DPS Telecom
Here's the no-pain way to replace your Badger telecom alarm system " a modern Badger compatibility solution that provides a smooth migration path ...
The TMon / IAM Remote Monitoring System gives you multiple options for replacing your Badger remotes without the financial shock of a forklift swapout:
- Replace your Badger remotes with new remotes as fast or as slow as your time, budget, and manpower resources allow.
- Begin your replacement on your schedule, not all at once.
- Run both modern advanced remotes and Badger remotes side-by-side.
It's the sensible, cost-effective way to replace your Badger telecom alarm system.
Gradually replace your Badger telecom alarm remotes without forklift swapouts
TMon is an advanced modern system that is fully compatible with your Badger alarm remotes. With TMon you can:
- Use advanced features like after-hours pager alarm notifications, Web browser interface, nuisance alarm filtering, and more.
- Monitor all your other systems using SNMP, TL1, and over 25 other standard, proprietary, and legacy protocols.
- Poll your existing Badger remotes.
- Gradually replace your Badger alarm and control system on your schedule with advanced modern remotes - with no forklift swapouts.
Use advanced remote monitoring features with your existing Badger telecom alarm remotes
When you replace your current Badger telecom alarm master with a TMon / IAM Remote Monitoring System, you'll immediately get the benefit of advanced monitoring features:
- Integrated multiprotocol support: TMon / IAM supports over 25 protocols, including SNMP, TL1, TBOS, TABS, plus numerous proprietary protocols from Badger, Larse, NEC, and others. You can get rid of your specialized consoles and monitor your whole network from one screen.
- After-hours alarm notifications: TMon / IAM supports pager and e-mail alarm notifications, giving your on-call techs full information about remote site problems, even at 3 in the morning
- Web interface: Everybody knows how to use a web browser. A web interface makes sure all your field techs can access your alarm system, from any computer from any location.
- Nuisance alarm filtering: TMon / IAM filters out status alerts, oscillating conditions, and unimportant alarms.
Select an option below to find guaranteed, no-risk solutions for Badger telecom alarm system replacement ...