Mediate Legacy Systems To Your Preferred Master Or MOM
Maintaining Separate Monitoring Systems Wastes Time, Effort, and Money
Your network has standardized on a single monitoring platform that does everything you want - except monitor that one oddball legacy system that doesn't do SNMP, or TL1, or even ASCII.
You'd like to get rid of that system, but you know you can't. It's essential for monitoring a small group of alarms that your modern master of masters can't handle.
But needing to maintain a separate monitoring system for those alarms is causing problems:
- You don't have one screen that clearly indicates the total health of your network.
- You staff has to monitor two or more screens to view the whole network, distracting their attention and increasing the chances that a serious threat will go undetected.
- You can't automatically correlate and process alarm data from your entire network.
- Your training costs are doubled.
- Your maintenance and repair costs are doubled.
Eliminate the Need for Specialized Terminals and Reduce Operational Costs
A protocol mediation device can bring the missing element of system integration to your network monitoring.
In this application, the obsolete legacy master is eliminated. Alarms from your legacy remotes are collected by a protocol mediation device that converts the alarm data into the native format of standard master.
Without having to go to the trouble and expense of replacing your legacy remotes, you can bring your legacy alarms to the same system you use to monitor the rest of your network.
Using an integrated platform for all your monitoring applications will:
- Create substantial savings in initial expenditure, operational, and maintenance costs.
- Save your investment in legacy remotes.
- Extend the useful working life of your legacy remotes.
- Provide advanced features like after-hours monitoring and automatic notifications at low cost.
- Leverage your existing monitoring system to provide better monitoring now and an upgrade path for the future.
- Spread equipment upgrade costs over several budget cycles, since both legacy systems and new monitoring equipment is supported by the multiprotocol platform.
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 6:45 PM Thursday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 2:17 PM on Thursday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We can start on your quote right away.
Would you rather just call us? We're in the office right now. Call 1-800-693-0351.