1. I understand that employment at DPS Telecom is on an at-will basis. Either DPS or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. Employment is for no specific term. I understand that no one other than Robert A. Berry has the authority to alter this at-will policy, and any change of the policy must be in writing and signed by CEO Robert A. Berry and the employee.
2. 'I acknowledge that DPS has the right to modify compensation at any time. There is no commitment by DPS to employ an employee for any length of time, any number of hours per week or at any particular compensation level.
3. 'I authorize DPS to contact any or all of my former employers, references, universities/colleges, and individuals, organizations or entities disclosed in my resume, application, or interview to provide information regarding me, including without limitation information concerning my job performance, work history, compensation, reputation, and character. I acknowledge that the information divulged may be negative or positive. I release all individuals and entities from liability that may result from furnishing such information to you. I understand that DPS and its agents are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information obtained, and I release DPS and its agents from liability, claims and lawsuits with respect to information obtained from any or all of the sources utilized by DPS.
4. 'I authorize DPS to obtain consumer reports, consumer credit reports, and investigative consumer reports about me in connection with my application for employment and at any time during my employment with DPS if hired, for employment purposes including but not limited to reassignment, promotion, or retention. Such reports may include information concerning my creditworthiness, character, or general reputation, and may be obtained from personal interviews with my professional and personal acquaintances. Reports may include but are not limited to criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, credit history, reference checks, verification of education or past employment and investigations into theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. I release all individuals and entities from liability that may result from furnishing such information to you. I understand that DPS and its agents are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information obtained, and I release DPS and its agents from liability, claims and lawsuits with respect to information obtained from any or all of the sources utilized by DPS.
5. 'I understand that if an offer of employment is made by DPS and accepted by me, on the first day of work I must complete the applicable section of INS Form I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification). DPS will within three business days thereafter examine the documentation provided to establish my identity and employment authorization. I acknowledge that I must satisfy the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, as amended.
6. 'I understand that if I am considered for employment, a part of the application process at DPS will include a drug and alcohol test. I understand that I will be required to sign a consent and waiver form before I take the test. I understand that if I refuse to sign the form or if my test results are positive, I will not be considered for employment at DPS.
7. 'I acknowledge that DPS takes very seriously any false or misleading information provided by applicants on a job application, resume or related materials or other statements of fact submitted by job applicants to be considered for employment. Any oral or written statement or document submitted by a job applicant that contains false or misleading information or omits material information, whenever discovered by DPS, may result in the refusal by DPS to hire, promote, reassign or continue employment. By my signature below I certify that all entries and information on this application are true and correct.
8. 'I agree that any dispute arising out of this Employment Application, my effort to obtain employment with DPS, or employment at DPS if hired shall be resolved only in Fresno County, California.'
You need to see DPS gear in action. Get a live demo with our engineers.
Have a specific question? Ask our team of expert engineers and get a specific answer!
Sign up for the next DPS Factory Training!
Whether you're new to our equipment or you've used it for years, DPS factory training is the best way to get more from your monitoring.Reserve Your Seat Today