SCADA Software Download: Learn the Benefits of Monitoring Your Network
Have you had a serious and preventable crisis in your business because you weren't effectively monitoring your important remote sites or gear? Has this crisis caused you endless headaches and huge frustrations, because you know that simple solutions must exist to prevent problems like this?
Maybe you haven't experienced such a crisis, but you realize that it's essential to protect yourself so it doesn't happen to you. That's great! You're being proactive about preventing the chaos of having critical systems in your business going down. Critical failures that cause disturbances with your customers may lead them to consider alternatives, because you weren't effectively monitoring your network. Don't let this happen to you.
Examples of industries where SCADA is applicable. Don't let your company take the unnecessary risk on free SCADA software.
What does it take to get protection for your SCADA network?
The answer: not much at all. At a very basic level, free SCADA software solutions exist to monitor and control remote devices. The temptation to implement one of these free software solutions is strong, but in the long run you can't afford to take a risk on a free SCADA software download. Some common pitfalls are:
- Potential for errors: Free SCADA software downloads are generally prone to errors. With a lack of graphical alarm display (GUI), no history logs, and poor descriptions of alarms, you'll always be short on the information you need to prevent a monitoring crisis.
- No industrial-grade durability: Free SCADA software has to run on consumer-grade PC hardware, whereas a quality SCADA software system will come on an ultra-stable platform. Running free SCADA software on an unstable system leaves the door wide open for errors, problems, and headaches.
- Wasted effort and labor costs: Not having an effective SCADA system creates confusion, because they're difficult to use, which leads to wasted time and money with more training, more repairs, and employees that don't know what to do.
What your SCADA system needs to provide reliable service.
Your SCADA system should provide you with these necessary tools to be effective:
- Industrial grade reliability on ultra-stable platforms, so you know that your system will always be online.
- Reliable functionality.
- History log, so you always know what changes have been made, and who made them.
- Graphical display (GUI), so you have the most information possible and the most intuitive and easy way to manage your network.
- 24x7 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) tech support, so you always have access to the help and support you need to keep your network running smoothly.
Get your SCADA White Paper today.
Picking the right SCADA system is making a wise investment - you put a little in upfront, and reap the rewards and benefits of your investment later. Skimping on the costs upfront will only lead to more wasted time, effort, and money in the future. Making good choices about your SCADA system up front will give you the best possible return on your investment.
Download this DPS SCADA White Paper for Free!
Now that you understand why free SCADA software will end up costing you and arm and a leg in the long run, you want to know what to look for when choosing the right SCADA monitoring system.
You owe it to yourself (and your business) to research all viable options and pick the best solution for your company. Get your free SCADA White Paper today! This free guide will give you a quick, easy and comprehensive rundown on what you need to know to pick the right SCADA system.
This guide will show you:
- What SCADA is and what SCADA can do for you...
- Real-world SCADA applications...
- How to monitor, manage and control your facilities - on time, on budget, and with increased profitability...
Don't waste another minute without the SCADA knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
Download our free SCADA White Paper or call 1-800-693-0351 or email email@example.com to speak with a SCADA expert to help you make the right decision to get the best ROI.