"Ready For A TBOS-SNMP Makeover?..."
Are you frustrated because you can't bring TBOS alarm detail into your SNMP master? Are you looking for a way to transform your "summary" contact closures from your microwave radios and other TBOS devices into highly-detailed SNMPv3 traps you can actually use? You need more than just a "major" or "minor" notification so you can quickly send the right tech with right tools. You've got loads of different TBOS alarm equipment to support from an era before LAN. Are you having to use an old TBOS alarm master, as well as new screens? This would make anyone feel dizzy.
Turn Your Old Format TBOS Data Into Detailed SNMPv3 Traps With This Easy-To-Use Mediation Device...
Convert TBOS Data Into Detailed SNMPv3 Traps...
What if there was a way for you to fully capture TBOS data from your equipment and convert it to contemporary SNMP traps (even SNMPv3)? Imagine a versatile mediation device that works with any TBOS gear and can offer 24/7 pager and email notifications -even without a master. A powerful tool like this would make your monitoring more productive and slash your alarm response time!
The NetMediatorT2S G5 includes all this, plus the ability to monitor all your TBOS points from a Web interface. The NetMediatorT2S G5 is a LAN-based, SNMP/DCPx RTU with all the tools you need to manage your remote sites. All your TBOS data can be converted to either SNMPv1, v2c and v3 traps using NetMediator's predefined templates - or you can make your own! The NetMediatorT2S G5 features built-in alarm monitoring, paging, and email capabilities. You may not even need to buy a master for small to medium networks!
With the NetMediatorT2S G5, you can:
- Mediate TBOS to SNMP (v1, v2c, or v3)
- Monitor 32 or 64 discrete alarms, 32 ping alarms, and 8 analog alarms
- Control remote site equipment via multiple ports and up to 64 devices
- Manage your remote site from anywhere using the built-in Web Browser Interface
- Report alarms to multiple SNMP managers or the T/Mon NOC master
- Report alarms via LAN or dial-up connection
- Send pager and email alarm notifications automatically 24/7
- Forward DCP and SNMP control commands to TBOS devices
- Connect multiple concurrent users via Telnet over LAN to telecom switches, servers, radios, PBXs and other equipment
- Monitor discrete and analog threshold alarms
- Ping IP network devices and verify that they're online and operating
- Support serial baud rates up to 115,200
Call DPS Telecom today at 1-800-693-0351 and see how the NetMediator T2S G5 will provide you with complete, SNMP site management.
Call 1-800-693-0351 to receive a:
- Price quote
- Free web demonstration
- ROI estimate