T/MonXM Version 4.5
Extend Your Network Monitoring Capabilities
- Remote Access via LAN, Dial-Up, or Serial Connection. - Connect to your T/Mon or IAM system from anywhere, even if LAN connections are unavailable, with the new T/Windows 1.0G, which supports LAN, dial-up, and serial connections.
- Fast Primary-Secondary Switching in Redundant Dual-Master Configurations. - TMonNet continually synchronizes your primary and secondary T/Mon databases, eliminating delays if your primary unit fails and the secondary unit takes over.
- See Live Operational Status of Primary and Secondary T/Mons. - The Alarm Summary Screen now displays the name of the active and passive T/Mon units, so you always whether your primary or secondary T/Mon is actively polling your remotes.
- Access Your Alarm Database in Monitor Mode. - You can now access your entire alarm database without taking your network monitoring offline. Right in Monitor Mode, you can log on to your remotes, get live updates of your alarm database, and view descriptions of both active and clear alarm points.
- Select Alarm Windows With One Keystroke. - Select any alarm window immediately without scrolling by pressing its corresponding letter key.
- Trouble Log Reports Provide a Comprehensive Record of All Trouble Log Entries. - Now you can create reports showing all notes entered in trouble logs by system operators. You can compile Trouble Log reports by date page or by a specific alarm point in the Monitor Mode, giving you a collective report of all your trouble log entries.
- Offline Databasing for Windows 2000 and XP. - XMEdit is now compatibile with Windows 2000 and XP using Microsoft Virtual PC 2004. You can configure and upload your alarm database to your T/Mon using any common Windows based PC.
Enhanced Functions for Advanced Network Monitoring
- Issue Derived Controls to Any Remote Unit. - Now you can create derived controls (custom alarm rules based on multiple alarm inputs) for any remote, eliminating unnecessary remote site visits and reducing windshield time.
- Temporarily Cancel Derived Control Operations. - If you need to temporarily cancel a derived control operation for maintenance, testing of devices, or similar tasks, you can silence derived control operations like any other T/Mon alarm.
- Get Building Status Unit Audiovisual Alerts for Any Alarm. - Configure any T/Mon alarm point to trigger visual and audible alerts from the Building Status Unit (BSU).
- Context-Sensitive Online Help. - Context-sensitive online help provides quick, task-relevant definitions of database fields and shortcut keys, making databasing easier and faster.
- Long User Names and Passwords Enhance Network Security. - Prevent unauthorized access to your system with 20-character user names and 8-character passwords.
- Provide Alternate Data Paths Anywhere In Your Network. - Install a backup communications channel between your T/Mon system and any DPS remote anywhere in your network with the new Alt Path Switch, available for RS-232 and FSK connections.
Improved Remote Support
- Monitor All Your DCP Remotes over LAN. - All DCP, DCPf, DCPx, and DCP1 remotes can now be polled over LAN connections.
- Use T/MonXM as a DCP Responder. - T/MonXM can now act as a DCP Responder using both UDP and TCP network connections. You can integrate a variety of protocols and devices with T/MonXM and forward a single stream of data to your DCP master.
- Remote Provisioning of AlphaMax and NEC21SV Remotes. - Now you can remotely provision your NEC21SV or AlphaMax without making needless trips to remote sites.
- Reduce NetGuardian and KDA Databasing Time. - NetGuardian and KDA alarm databases can be imported to T/MonXM from delimited text files using the new Import Alarm Definitions utility.
Legacy Support Integrates All Your Network Monitoring on One Screen
- Larse Interrogator Software Module*. - The Larse Interrogator Software Module supports discrete alarm, analog alarm, and control relay functions for Larse™ and Badger™ 1200 and 1400 series remotes. The software module includes pre-defined internal alarm and analog point descriptions are included to reduce databasing time.
- Badger Interrogator Software Module*. - The Badger Interrogator Software Module supports discretes, analogs, and control relays for Badger™ 400 series and Badger/CentraLine™ 475 remotes. The Badger Interrogator also includes pre-defined alarm descriptions for quicker, easier databasing.
- Modbus Interrogator Software Module*. - The Modbus Interrogator module supports discretes, analogs, control relays and remote provisioning of Modbus remotes and sensors.
- DCP1 Support. - T/MonXM's standard DCP(f) Interrogator now includes DCP1 support for Harris DS5000 and DS3000 and Datap DCP1 remotes.