T/MonXM Version 3.0
- Delta alarm qualification - Added support for Delta alarm qualification. This allows you to declare an alarm only after it has occurred a specified number of times in a given time period.
- Day of week support (derived equations) - Day of week is now supported in derived equations. This makes it possible to do such things as exclude generator alarms during its weekly test period.
- Site & alarm masking - New site & alarm masking makes it possible to hide alarms on an individual or site basis. They differ from "tagged" alarms in that they have a specified duration and do not appear on the standing alarm screen.
- Derived editor - The derived editor automatically brings up the last equation that was edited.
- Database backup reminder - T/Mon generates an internal "warning" alarm when the database backup becomes "too old". You define the number of days the warning period is based on. Helps insure your database archives are current.
- Utilize "site name" (additional clarification) - Standard device failures for on/off line will now utilize the "site name" for additional clarification.
- Port assignments - Remote access jobs can now be assigned ports greater than 8.
Direct LAN Support
- Remote access via LAN - XM has direct support for remote access via LAN (requires network card). The system may be expanded, using additional remote access modules, to support more than 20 concurrent users.
- T/GrafX via Ethernet - Added support for T/GrafX via Ethernet (requires network card).
- Poll KDA's via LAN - T/Mon has the ability to poll KDA's via LAN (Requires network card & NAC module, and KDA's equipped with NAC expansion cards).
- TL1 responder via TCP - Added option for TL1 responder via TCP (requires network card).
- 7 digits or less PINs - PINs can now be less than 7 digits which is required on some foreign paging terminals.
- Pager PIN width increase - Increased the width of the pager PIN from 7 to 10 to accommodate SMS-type paging.
- Dedicated pager port - Added option for pager port to be dedicated. This is for T/MonXM users that have their own in-house paging system. Dedicated paging works with alpha and two-way paging.
- Paging profiles - New paging profiles allow you to specify your paging operators on a separate database attached to the alarm point versus the text message. This not only frees up your text messages for their intended use, but more importantly, provides more pager operators per alarm and has better data validation.
- Alpha pager text messages - Portions of the "Text Message" may now be sent to the alpha pager.
- 999 pager operators - Added support for 999 pager operators. Believe it or not, some of our customers needed more than 99 people on call in a given hour.
- Pager status screen enhancement - The pager status screen (monitor mode) as well as the pager weekly schedule now shows the "operator description" next to the operator number. This makes it much easier to identify the operator. i.e.: Instead of OPR 4 it says "North Region Supervisor".
- Pager exception editor - Pager exception editor allows you to see the entire week on a single screen. Which makes "at a glance" review much easier. Weekly & Pager Exception editors now have a fill week and fill weekend option.
- Numeric pager information to alpha formatting - Added numeric pager information to alpha formatting which allows numeric pages to be delivered more reliably using the TAP protocol vs. DTMF keys.
- Pager status screen enhancement - Added "carrier override" to pager status screen. Scans operator assignments and creates a lock if match is found or updates existing lock.
- Local disk report capturing - Made changes to allow reports to be captured to the local disk if connected with T/RemoteW version 1.5g or later. This makes it even easier to import history reports to other applications.
- Analog history and comma delimited report - Added analog history and comma delimited report to present it. This allows analog values to be stored at fixed intervals into the history file for trending.
- Time stamp date and time on history report - Time stamp date and time is now on the comma delimited history export report.
- Report sort option - Added option to sort standing window report by port/address/display/point. This makes it convenient to generate a report of all events in your system sorted by site.
- Analog & TBOS port support for KDA-E2A - 8 port analog / 4 port TBOS support for KDA-E2A.
- 400-style Analog & TBOS card support - Support for 400-style analog card & 400-style TBOS card.
- MAT support - Support for MAT to dial based on T/MonXM alarm level.
- Mismatch alarm - New internal alarm that indicates mismatch of databased 400 card vs. actual equipment.
- Statistics screen indicator - MAT Shelf: Added indicator on site statistics screen to tell whether device has been downloaded/verified.
- User defined alarms - Added user defined internal alarms for KDA shelf definitions. (Device failure, on/off line).
- Dial up stats for KDA - Dial up stats for KDA shelves show site name instead of site number.