The low-cost, easy-to-implement solution to monitoring your entire site with just one unit - for SNMP or TL1.
The NetGuardian 480 (NG 480) is a specialized member of the NetGuardian family, optimized for use as a high-capacity discrete-only responder. The result is a highly cost-effective solution for gathering the diverse equipment at your remote site and integrating it into a single modern network management system.
With 80 discrete alarm inputs - 2.5 times as many as the NetGuardian 832A- you can easily forward all the alarms of a small to medium-sized site. This dense alarm coverage gives you the convenience of a single-box solution, saves you the cost of buying multiple low-capacity RTUs, and offers you the lowest possible cost per point.
- 80 discrete inputs - cover your entire site with a single unit.
- Convenient single-box solution saves costs of buying multiple units - economical cost per point.
- Reports to multiple SNMP managers, TL1 manager, or T/Mon NOC.
- TL1 over TCP/IP.
- Four control relays for controlling site equipment and security devices.
- Configurable alarm descriptions include detailed, actionable alarm data in SNMP traps or TL1 autonomous messages.
- Free Windows 2000/XP software for editing TL1 database, configuration, monitoring, diagnostics, and testing.
- Standard dual -48 VDC power inputs for redundant power facilities.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades.
NetGuardian 480 Specifications
| Protocols: SNMP, TL1, DCP, DCPx, DCPf, DCP1 |
Discrete Inputs: 80
Alarm Detection Speed: Configurable to 100-9000 msec (1/10 second to 9 seconds)
Control Outputs: 4 relay contacts, 2 Form A, 2 Form C
Maximum Voltage: 60 VDC/125 VAC
Maximum Current: 0.5 Amp, 125 VAC 1 Amp, 24 VDC
| Visual Display: 6 LEDs |
Dimensions: 1.75" H x 17" W x 12" D
(4.5 cm x 43.2 cm x 30.5 cm)
Weight: 4 lbs. 3oz. (1.9 kg)
Mounting: 19" or 23" rack
Power Input: -48VDC (-40 to -70 VDC)
Current Draw: 250 mA
Fuse: 0.5 Amp GMT
Operating Temperature: 32°-140° F (0°-60° C)
Operating Humidity: 0%-95% non-condensing
Easy, Efficient Configuration: The included configuration utility gives you full command of all the NG 480's functions