NetGuardian 480: Support
Save valuable rack space and generate more revenue: The NetGuardian 480 has 80 discrete point inputs-two and a half times the discrete alarms of the NetGuardian 832A. With this kind of capacity you can easily cover an entire, small, or medium-sized site with this one unit.
- Announcing the New NetGuardian 480 and NetGuardian 216.
- Firmware / Software Downloads.
- Product Manual (PDF).
- Product Data Sheet (PDF).
- Warranty Information.
- How To Monitor a NetGuardian From Any Telnet Terminal.
- How Your NetGuardian Can Monitor Its Own LAN Connection.
- How to Synchronize Your NetGuardian with a Network Time Protocol Server.
- How to use the craft port on your NetGuardian as a 115200 baud proxy agent.
- How To Password Protect NetGuardian Proxy Ports.
There is a wealth of information in our networking whitepapers and user manuals on this site. If you don't already have one, please create a "MyDPS" account at http://www.dpstele.com/mydps. Here, you'll find product summaries, user manuals, and firmware/software/MIB downloads. Plus, you'll be able to access documents guiding you step-by-step through commonly used applications.
If at any time you have a question or you need clarification about anything, call or e-mail the Tech Support team. Here's our contact info:
Hours: M-F 7AM to 6PM Pacific Standard Time
(24-hour emergency support available after hours - leave a message and an on-call technician will be paged)
We also periodically host a 4-day class, taught by the engineers who helped design your DPS equipment. They cover the essentials for using T/Mon, NetGuardian RTUs, as well as the basics of SNMP protocol. You would be welcome to have up to 3 technicians join you per class session. There are no fees to attend, aside from your own travel and accommodations. We'll even take care of breakfast and lunch while you're here.
Still need support? Contact us for On-Site Training and Turn-Up and Assistance options. A DPS Engineer can come on location to assist in getting your equipment installed and/or train other technicians within our company.