KDA 864: Remote Alarm Solution
The KDA 864-TS G2 is a multiprotocol, downloadable alarm and control remote that packs 64 alarm points and 8 control points into a single 19-inch housing. You can daisy-chain up to four KDAs for added capacity and include additional functions like TBOS and analog monitoring in the expansion card slot. It is NEBS tested and certified.
The KDA 864 G2 provides 64 reversible alarm inputs (56 ground closure, 8 dual opto), 8 N.O. relay form A contacts, wire wrap connectors, rack mountable 19" & 23".
- 2X the processor speed and RAM with 4X the codec space.
- 64 discrete alarms, 8 controls, for DCP, E2A, SNMP, TBOS, TL1, TRIP.
- Virtually identical to the original from a user perspective.
- Card is fully compatible with your existing KDA shelves.
- Internal time stamp - Know when an alarm occurs to the 1/100 of a second.
- Daisy-chain up to 4 for added capacity.
- Configures with T/KDAW Software.
- Flexible capacity and transport via two-card chassis.
- Collect Alarms from any Point on Your LAN.
- Supports expansion cards which enhance functionality:
- Network Interface Adapter.
- Building Access Controller.
- 4 or 8 TBOS Ports.
- 8 or 16 Analog Input Channels.
- 4 TBOS Ports and 3 ASCII Craft Ports.
- 24 Additional Control Points with Latching Relays.
The KDA provides 64 reversible alarm inputs (56 ground closure, 8 dual opto), 8 N.O. relay form A contacts, wire wrap connectors, rack mountable 19" & 23".
|Dimensions:||17" W x 12" D x 1.75" H|
|Mounting:||19" or 23" rack mounting|
|Power Input:||+24 VDC |
|Operating Temperature:||32 - 140 degrees F |
0 - 60 degrees C
|Operating Humidity:||0% to 95% non-condensing|
|Modem (optional):||212 "AT" type 1200 Baud internal modem|
|Protocols:||Modem uses TRIP (T/Mon Remote Interface Protocol) |
Primary port supports DCP, DCPF, DCPS, and TBOS
|Data Rates:||300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, and 9600 Baud|
|Relay Contacts:||Max. Switching Power: 60 W, 125 VA |
Max. Switching Current: 1 A
Max. Carrying Current: 3 Amp
Electrical Life: (1 Amp @ 30 VDC) 500,000 Operations
The KDA provides 64 reversible alarm inputs (56 ground closure, 8 dual opto), It has 8 N.O. relay form A contacts and wire-wrap connectors. It is rack mountable for 19" & 23".
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 6:45 PM Tuesday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 7:12 AM on Tuesday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. We can start on your quote right away.
Would you rather just call us? We're in the office right now. Call 1-800-693-0351.