T/Mon SLIM : Real-Time Visibility for Small, Local and Regional Networks
|T/Mon SLIM: Real-time visibility and powerful alarm processing, scaled to local/regional networks.
||The T/MonXM interface makes alarm information easy to find and understand. View interface screen shots.
T/Mon SLIM: Local/regional monitoring that you control
The new T/Mon SLIM Remote Alarm Monitoring System puts control over your alarms directly into your hands. T/Mon SLIM is a new model of the T/Mon Remote Alarm Monitoring System, scaled to the needs of small, local and regional networks.
Cost-effective and easy to install, T/Mon SLIM puts high-quality network alarm monitoring within the reach of any company and any maintenance department.
You can use T/Mon SLIM to:
- Monitor telecom switches; fiber optic equipment; SONET; microwave radios; servers; multiplexers; SNMP, TL1 and ASCII equipment; DPS Telecom remote telemetry units; remotes from Badger, Dantel, Larse, NEC and Pulsecom; and many other network devices.
- Monitor up to 64 individual network devices
- Monitor 10,000 alarm points
- Consolidate alarms from several sites into a single local/regional network view
- Monitor alarms in SNMP, ASCII and several legacy protocols (added optional software modules required)
- Send automatic pager and email alarm notifications to technicians in the field
- Remotely access alarms via Web browser
- Forward alarms to a higher-level full-scale T/Mon or SNMP manager at a centralized location.
- Maintain alarm history logs
- Analyze past alarms to identify network weak spots and anticipate future problems
- Use Derived Alarms to track complex network problems
- Use Derived Controls to program flexible automatic corrections for network problems
T/Mon SLIM gives you the advanced alarm monitoring capabilities of a full-scale T/Mon, at a scale suitable for managing your local or regional network.
See Real-World T/Mon SLIM Applications
I can help you with the information above.
Ask me anything:
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!
Sales: 1-800-693-0351 · Fax: 559-454-1688