2000 Issues Of The Protocol Newsletter
- Cory Alexander - Taking Client Care to...
Read about Cory Alexander and his role at DPS Telecom..
- Our #1 Priority is...
DPS works hard to make sure you get what you need. This includes providing you with the right solution and client satisfaction.
- Changing the way we communicate.
Read and learn more about the new way of communication.
- ADS Performs Multi-Vendor Alarm Monitoring.
Read about the ADS and its capabilities. This can be the solution you've been looking for.
- Paul Velasquez - In-house Design Team Produces...
See what role Paul Velasquez plays at DPS Telecom.
- You're our priority!
Hear from the President of DPS.
- Browser access because you asked for it!
You asked. We delivered.
- Ted Lesher - DPS Tech Support Solves the Problem.
See what role Ted Lesher plays at DPS Telecom.
- Triangle Communications Inc. Uses the KDA & IA.
Real clients. Real solutions.
- T/Mon sends alarm messages via e-mail.
Read about the new T/Mon feature.
- Sean Crispin - DPS commits to...
See what role Sean Crispin plays at DPS Telecom. He's here to answer your questions.
- You Need it, We've Got it...
Hear from DPS Telecom's President, Mr. Bob Berry.
- Get greater utilization from LAN with NIA Card.
See how the NIA Card can benefit you.
- Darin Simmons - DPS' Master of Web Design.
See what role Darin Simmons plays at DPS Telecom.
- Praise from our Partners.
Hear from a real DPS client. We're glad when you are satisfied with your solution.