Building Access System (BAS)
The BAS is a comprehensive building management system that integrates into an existing alarm management platform. With the system in place, a log of all site access, including the time of day and location that access was granted, is maintained. In addition, alarms such as intrusions and excessive access attempts are reported to T/Mon on a per-door basis.
The BAS gives network alarm managers the ability to control and regulate door entry access. With a built in fault tolerance system this security management system can effectively control your sites. You will have complete visibility of all your sites simultaneously, as well as have some record of who was in your building. This provides valuable security to your remote sites and deters theft, break-ins and vandalism. These are unfortunate realities for remote sites and you cannot afford to leave your site vulnerable.
With Our Custom built BAS, you will be able to:
- Centralize entry management and control.
- Control and regulates up to 16 door entry points (*8 per RS485 port).
- Support up to 1,300 users.
- Users can be granted access by day of the week, time of day, and location.
- New! Now available - Electromagnetic door locks.
- Support up to 16 doors per site.
- Units function independent of master.
- System can withstand connectivity losses to the local NetGuardians and T/Mon.