Building Access 32 (BACTL)
Designed for high-density door control scenarios where you may not need network alarm monitoring, the Building Access 32 controls up to 32 remote doors.
The Building Access 32 interfaces to your door access controller, proxy card readers, and T/Mon Alarm Master. While a variety of NetGuardian RTUs can also handle this function, the Building Access 32 is ideal for high-density scenarios where you have a lot of doors to control and monitor. The Building Access 32 does not require external Entry Control Units (ECUs) to be placed near each door. It communicates directly with your proximity readers. Also, because the Building Access 32 does not include the network alarm monitoring functions of a traditional RTU, it is more cost-effective at sites where you don't have telecom equipment to monitor, such as your main office or storage facilities.
When someone waves a proxy card in front of the reader or enters a keycode, the entry code is sent to the Building Access 32. The Building Access 32 then authenticates the code to see if it is valid for that specific door at that time.
While entry decisions are made by the Building Access 32, the T/Mon is notified of entry activities and logs any intrusion alarms. The T/Mon is also responsible for provisioning the Building Access 32 with valid access codes.
Benefits of the Building Access 32:
- High door capacity - no need to install multiple units for a site with up to 32 doors
- Supports both keypad and proximity card authentication methods
- Easy RJ45 connections- Terminate and install cables quickly
- Works with intelligent door controllers, electronic door strikes, or magnetic locks- Designed to work with intelligent door controllers that can receive contact closures (ex. automatic roll-up doors), but also supports separately powered electronic door strikes or magnetic locks
- LAN communication with T/Mon - Use your existing transport to increase cost-efficiency
- Each door monitored and reported with a separate alarm point - Know exactly which doors are open from anywhere on your network
For convenient installation, the Building Access 32 has virtually all connectors on its front panel. Power inputs, fuses, grounding lug, 10/100BaseT LAN, and 32 RJ45 door connection port are all located on the front panel. The only back panel connector is the Craft serial port used for initial unit configuration.
|Door Mechanisms Supported:|| |
|Entry Control Unit (ECU) functionality built-in?||Yes|
32 RJ45 door connection ports
|Dimensions:||1.75"H x 17"W x 7"D|
|Mounting:||19" or 23" rack|
|Power Input:||+24VDC (+18 to +36 VDC) |
Optional: -48VDC (-36 to -72 VDC)
|Fuse:||3/4 Amp GMT |
|Operating Temperature:||32 to 140 degrees F (0 to 60 degrees C)|
|Operating Humidity:||0%-95% noncondensing|
|RoHS 5/6 Compliant||Yes|
The device has a standard web interface. It is a useful tool that gives you a couple of features. You will be able to configure and manage doors and entry points from the web interface.
The Building Access 32 Unit can be easily managed via any web browser.
Need a Quote?
Get it by: 4:15 PM Friday (today)
Send Us Your Quote Request
We'll Start Work on Your Detailed Quote
Get Your Quote (Email PDF)
It's 5:03 AM on Friday at our Fresno, CA, USA headquarters. It's early in the morning, but we'll start on your quote as soon as we get into the office.