Average user rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars
based on 39
reviews from the install base.
See the new NetGuardian G5 with SNMPv3 and enhanced security...
The NetGuardian 832A G4 monitors 32 discrete alarms and 8 analog alarms. It pings 32 network elements, controls 8 relays, and provides LAN reach through access to 8 serial ports. It reports via SNMP v2c or DCPX, e-mail, or pagers - a complete remote site monitoring solution
Versatile and Capable SNMP Alarm Collection
- High Capacity: 32 discrete alarms (expandable to 176), 32 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms, 8 controls, and 8 serial ports for monitoring remote sites.
|Get custom voice alerts|
with the new NetGuardian
accessory - the DPS Site Dialer
- Reports alarms via SNMP v2c or DCPX.
- Reports alarms to a lot of SNMP managers or TMon Remote Alarm Monitoring System so it's easier than every to support a more secure redundant master architecture.
- Dual Ethernet support for secure network access, both NICs have access to the NetGuardian but not to each other.
- 8 high-speed (110K) serial ports provide multiple user LAN-based reach. This is through access to PBXs, switches, and any other device with a craft port or serial only interface. (Similar to terminal server functionality)
- Integrated 4 port hub allows functionality with the NetGuardian SiteCAM for visual site surveillance
- Alarm point grouping provides severity levels, custom virtual alarms and more.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- Alternate dial-up reporting path for continuous remote site monitoring in case of a main communication path failure.
- Configure the NetGuardian and monitor your remote sites via Web browser (view simulation)
- E-mail and pager alerts.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades
- Free Windows-based utility for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN
- Multiple customization and expansion options.
- Integrate with the Building Access System
- Add sensors for temperature, humidity, etc.
- Integrate site video surveillance into the NetGuardian web interface to help confirm alarms and increase site security.
- The NetGuardian hinged back panel accessories provide alternatives for wiring your remote site alarm points. Wire wrap, screw-lug terminations, and punch block are some of the wiring options available.
- Multi-layer, multi-user, multi-privilege security system.
|Aug 02, 2012 || ||(2) ||Azeli B. (Senior Project Manager) |
|Jun 19, 2012 || ||(5) ||David M. (Central Office Supervisor) |
|Jun 07, 2012 || ||(5) ||Brian S. (COE Tech) |
See Real-World NetGuardian 832A Applications
General information on remote site monitoring...