The NetGuardian 216 F is a powerful, LAN-based, fiber-supported RTU with all the versatility you expect from a NetrGuardian. With 2 SFP fiber ports, LAN access for 7 network elements, options for temperature and battery monitoring, and VLAN support, the NetGuardian 216F makes a great monitoring solution for areas without existing LAN. Featuring 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet and SFP Fiber Support
- 16 discrete alarms, 16 ping alarms, 8 analog alarms (4 general, 2 temp & 2 batt), and 2 controls.
- 2 SFP Fiber Ports (1000Base-X).
- Reports alarms via SNMPv1, v2c Informs,and SNMPv3.
- Integrated 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet switch. Provide connectivity to far-end devices.
- New! VLAN support - make your 216F and joined devices talk to the right components in your network without installing a separate router.
- Industrial temperature rating to withstand extreme conditions.
- Supports temp and battery monitoring.
- Supports Building Access System (BAS).
- Web interface to monitor without a master.
- AC or DC power.
- Firmware upgradeable via LAN.
- Expandable discrete alarms and controls via NetGuardian DX Expansion units.
- RoHS 5 approved, for overseas clients requiring RoHS compliant units.
- E-mail and pager alerts.
- Free lifetime firmware upgrades.
- Includes Windows-based editor for off-site editing and remote provisioning via LAN.
Need help getting started? Full RTU Tutorial
See Real-World NetGuardian Applications