KDA 864: Remote Alarm Solution
The KDA 864-TS G2 is a multiprotocol, downloadable alarm and control remote that packs 64 alarm points and 8 control points into a single 19-inch housing. You can daisy-chain up to four KDAs for added capacity and include additional functions like TBOS and analog monitoring in the expansion card slot.
The KDA 864 G2 provides 64 reversible alarm inputs (56 ground closure, 8 dual opto), 8 N.O. relay form A contacts, wire wrap connectors, rack mountable 19" & 23".
- 2X the processor speed and RAM with 4X the codec space
- 64 discrete alarms, 8 controls, for DCP, E2A, SNMP, TBOS, TL1, TRIP
- Virtually identical to the original from a user perspective
- Card is fully compatible with your existing KDA shelves
- Internal time stamp - Know when an alarm occurs to the 1/100 of a second
- Daisy-chain up to 4 for added capacity
- Configures with T/KDAW Software
- Flexible capacity and transport via two-card chassis
- Collect Alarms from any Point on Your LAN
- Supports expansion cards which enhance functionality:
- Network Interface Adapter
- Building Access Controller
- 4 or 8 TBOS Ports
- 8 or 16 Analog Input Channels
- 4 TBOS Ports and 3 ASCII Craft Ports
- 24 Additional Control Points with Latching Relays (Note: Expansion cards are no longer manufactured)
Mac Smith I can help you with the information above.
Ask me anything:
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!
Sales: 1-800-693-0351 · Fax: 559-454-1688