KDA 864: Remote Alarm Solution
The KDA 864 G2 provides 64 reversible alarm inputs (56 ground closure, 8 dual opto), 8 N.O. relay form A contacts, wire wrap connectors, rack mountable 19" & 23".
The KDA 864-TS G2 is a multiprotocol, downloadable alarm and control remote that packs 64 alarm points and 8 control points into a single 19-inch housing. You can daisy-chain up to four KDAs for added capacity and include additional functions like TBOS and analog monitoring in the expansion card slot.
- 2X the processor speed and RAM with 4X the codec space
- 64 discrete alarms, 8 controls, for DCP, E2A, SNMP, TBOS, TL1, TRIP
- Virtually identical to the original from a user perspective
- Card is fully compatible with your existing KDA shelves
- Internal time stamp - Know when an alarm occurs to the 1/100 of a second
- Daisy-chain up to 4 for added capacity
- Configures with T/KDAW Software
- Flexible capacity and transport via two-card chassis
- Collect Alarms from any Point on Your LAN
- Supports expansion cards which enhance functionality:
- Network Interface Adapter
- Building Access Controller
- 4 or 8 TBOS Ports
- 8 or 16 Analog Input Channels
- 4 TBOS Ports and 3 ASCII Craft Ports
- 24 Additional Control Points with Latching Relays (Note: Expansion cards are no longer manufactured)
Give Us a Call!
To find out more about this and other DPS applications, give us a call at our toll-free number and talk to one of our network specialists. They'll help you put together a perfect fit solution for your network!