Mediate TBOS to SNMP
Translate TBOS Alarms Into SNMP at Your Remote Sites
Protocol mediation lets you continue to use valuable, functioning legacy equipment in an SNMP monitoring solution. In this application on-site equipment reporting in TBOS protocol is connected via serial interface to an SNMP remote. The alarm data is translated on-site to SNMP alarm messages (traps) and forwarded via LAN to an SNMP manager.
The same SNMP remote also has standard equipment monitoring and environmental alarms. Combining many monitoring operations in a single unit, a multifunctional remote is a practical and cost-effective monitoring solution for an entire site.
What Do You Want To Do With SNMP?
- Display SNMP Alarm Data at Your NOC and in Your Web Browser
- Monitor Discrete, Analog, and Ping Alarms via SNMP
- Automatically Dispatch Repair Personnel
- Control Remote Equipment via SNMP
- Use Dial-Up Connections to Link SNMP Remotes to LAN
- Find the SNMP Alarm Monitoring Capacity That's Right for Your Size Site
- Use T1 Connection to Link SNMP Remotes to LAN