Monitor Alarms From Any Web Browser
Monitor Your Network From Any Computer Without Installing Additional Software
A Web browser interface lets you view and acknowledge alarms from any computer on your network. You're not tied to proprietary monitoring consoles to control your system, supervisors have instant access to monitoring information from their desktops, and it's easy to rotate monitoring staff at different locations.
An advanced remote telemetry unit that supports a Web Browser interface gives you redundant access to your remote site. If your master is down you can use the Web Browser interface to connect directly to the remote.
What Do You Want Your Alarm Collection Device To Do?
- Monitor Discrete, Analog, and Ping Alarms
- Report Alarms in the Protocol of Your Choice
- Control Remote Site Equipment
- Filter Nuisance Alarms
- Provide Alarm Monitoring Capacity That's Exactly Right for Your Sites
- Link Remote Sites to Central Offices Using LAN or Dial-Up
- Mediate Alarm Inputs Between Different Protocols
- Report Alarms Over a T1 Connection
How Are Other Companies Using Alarm Collection Devices?
- EATEL keeps their customers happy with fast network outage response times
- RT Communications Uses the NetGuardian & IAM to Bring Network Monitoring In-House
- New York City Transit's $141 million project to create an ATM/SONET network for the 21st century
- In-house monitoring improves reliability at Triangle Communications Inc.