T/Mon LNX Remote Alarm Monitoring System: Complete Visibility Of All Your Remote Sites
Average user rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
based on 50
reviews from the install base.
"If you do nothing else, you have to monitor temp & power with T/Mon."
If you're in charge of remote alarm monitoring incompatible equipment at multiple remote sites, T/Mon LNX can help you reduce your costs.
- Multiprotocol, multifunction single-platform solution for all remote alarm monitoring uses.
- Collects alarm monitoring data from lots of different equipment throughout many manufacturers and protocols.
- Supports over 25 protocols: ASCII, DCP, DCPF, DCPX, DNP3, E2A, SNMP, TABS, TBOS, TL1, and more.
- Supports legacy devices and protocols from Badger, Cordell, Granger, Larse, NEC, Pulsecom, and Teltrac.
- T/Mon GFX graphical user interface to view alarms visually on layered geographic maps.
- New Mobile Web Interface allows you to view and acknowledge alarms right from your smartphone.
- Mediate and forward remote alarm monitoring data to different protocols and master of masters.
- Maps remote alarm monitoring data from all your equipment to one consistent interface.
- Plain English alarm descriptions and specific instructions for correcting alarm conditions ensure prompt, effective response to alarms.
- Displays network status and alarm information to multiple users connected via LAN, dial-up, or serial connection.
- Automatically sends detailed notifications and instructions to repair technicians by alphanumeric pager, cell phone, and e-mail.
- Control remote site equipment automatically in response to multiple alarm inputs.
- History, trending, and root cause analysis.
- Central database admin for all your remote sites.
|Aug 02, 2012 || ||(5) ||John S. (Network Operations Tech) |
|Jun 19, 2012 || ||(5) ||David M. (Central Office Supervisor) |
|Jun 07, 2012 || ||(5) ||Brian S. (COE Tech) |
|Apr 25, 2012 || ||(4) ||Greg G. (Telecom Foreman) |